 Local / United Kingdom / 4073
Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 10:22:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, James Ng writes:
I am buying ALL the NEW minifigure packs at BULK price, tell me your price for
them, I live in Australia so you have to be willing to send internationally,

If you are buying them at bulk price why would you want any of us to send you
some?  We would have to pay retail price then shipping to Australia.

Carbon 60