 Local / United Kingdom / 4067
Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 00:08:32 GMT

OK James, so you're not a "thief and a liar" [my interpretation of your
terrible spelling], but you have a wife and a son, and you're only 12 years
old? You have some explaining to do.

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=1150
In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi! I am wanting to buy any opened or opened or useful figures of Ninja or
STar Wars. Anyone have any? e-mail james_ng@start.com.au I am 12 and I have
over 25+ sets complete to trade upfront.

Jon.

Todd: if this kind of flame war is unacceptable or posted to a wrong group
(this currently only affects UK and Australian AFOLs), I give my permission
(1) for this to be removed immediately. This has been a private war for four
months now, but James has just made it public.

1. Please tell me if you need that to be a 'request' or whatever.

Thanks, J

----

"James Ng" <yellow_ninja@start.com.au> wrote in message
Hi Jon! Seeing that you neve replied back I assumed you got your check and
that's that but seeming you haven't I am very angry as well, As I said I • will
check this out on Tuesday but in the mean while I will send the Cash for • ALL
the minifigure packs the ones are town, star wars, ninja and rock raiders. • I
hope you understand that this was not my fault and I will make it up by • paying
any of your items FIRST! I hope you accept my apology and allow me to buy • off
you and I will e-mail you the info on Tuesday, please :) Check my feedback • on
YAHOO [james_miles_au] I don't think that I would not have any good • feedback
if I was a theif and I liar.

Sincerly,
James

P.S: I just wish this never happend, :-(

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
If you sell to this guy, make sure that he pays up front. I [stupidly] • sent
him a 4556 train station (urgently, for his son's birthday) way back in
February, and he still hasn't paid me.

Just [Angry of Kent] Jono .oO

"James Ng" <yellow_ninja@start.com.au> wrote in message
I am buying ALL the NEW minifigure packs at BULK price, tell me your • price
for
them, I live in Australia so you have to be willing to send • internationally,
james_ng@start.com.au