 Local / United Kingdom / 4025
Re: LegoLand Windsor Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 23:16:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Alan Kershaw writes:
having spent a day at Alton Towers last week I can wholeheartedly recommend
LEGOLAND. AT was dirty, with surly staff and is a real rip off.

TA(1) is better with 700 people on a weekday then it's cheap uncrowded,
quality.  We managed to do every ride, Nemesis and Oblivion had 15mins waiting
time tops.

Carbon 60

(1) Towers Alton (2)
(2) Have footnotes gone out of fashion?