 Local / United Kingdom / 4023
Re: LegoLand Windsor Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 21:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

They were having problems with the x-treme challenge ride. Only one slide was
working

This ride seems to have a bit of a design problem. When we went in April it
was after 2 days of reasonably heavy rain and the ride was out of commission
all day because the filters were clogged with mud.

I always come away impressed with the quality and professionalism of Legoland
compared to other UK theme parks. Today I seemed to notice it more. The place
is clean and tidy, the staff friendly and courteous, everything is well
organised, food is excellent compared to the franchised fast food fare that
most other parks seems to dish up.

having spent a day at Alton Towers last week I can wholeheartedly recommend
LEGOLAND. AT was dirty, with surly staff and is a real rip off.

All in all a very good day out.

regards
lawrence