 Local / United Kingdom / 3817
    Re: Busy Bee goodies —Lawrence Wilkes
   (...) I have my own theory. Its not retailers and manufacturers that are to blame. Its the shoppers. As long as we seem willing to pay their price, why on earth should they sell it for any less. They are commercial organisations after all. I read a (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Busy Bee goodies —Tony Priestman
   On Mon, 8 May 2000, lawrence wilkes (<Fu8FFx.I90@lugnet.com>) wrote at 08:26:21 (...) But that's how they can afford/justify spending the time to find the rarer old sets. Time is money, after all. It really does sound like you want your cake and eat (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)