 Local / United Kingdom / 3728
Re: Something old, something new FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:27:32 GMT

I made my selection of smaller trade fodder for the international J-box -
Microtechnic, 1752's, 6028's, 6516's while the owner rummaged about in the
stockroom. Just as I was ready to leave, he returned with a large grubby
piece of cardboard containing 759 - a wooden storage cabinet from 1984! • Now
for the best bit. He tells me he was going to burn it, but if its any use • to
me, I can have it - FREE! Well it isn't any use to me as I don't have any • of
the plastic trays that go with it, but it might be of use to someone else.
The box is very poor, and it's missing one of the drawer runners, but
otherwise (and as far as I can tell) it is complete and has never been
assembled. If anyone would like me to pass it on to them (it weighs a few • kg
so postage would be out of the question), make me an offer and I'll see
about handing it over at a fest, otherwise it goes on the fire!

Dave offering storage items for free made me remember I have 3 of these:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1990/c90nl/c90nl-15.html

My ones are all the blue type, only 2 have internal diveders. Does anyone
want them for free? Postage will be ~£5-£6.

Scott A