 Local / United Kingdom / 3706
  Re: Euro shopping idea update

(...) Avez-vous une trailer?! Better watch the import duty ('but it's all for my own consumption, honest'). Going to look very dodgy too, six grown men in an estate car chock-a-block with 'Lego boxes'! Wonder what our French friends think of us (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Euro shopping idea update

Ian's comments about import duty reminded me of something that happened to me some years ago. (There's no real point to this story, so disinterested readers exit now...) I think it was 1990, I flew back from the States into Heathrow, with some of my (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Euro shopping idea update

(...) We should leave them in France :-) (...) I also think a slightly fairer system of where you refrain from buying set if you've already got one, for example I would want a Metroliner and also the Club cars but since I already have two Club Cars (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)