 Local / United Kingdom / 3652
  Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update

(...) Sorry to be so dumb but I don't know how. I have put them on my page at (URL) the file names Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update

(...) Yer not dumb :P (...) Okie, I can see these two.. (...) ..but I can't see this one, I tried a few variations including capitalisation, but to no avail - can you check that it is there and give me the filename again? Cheers, Richard (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update

(...) Whoops. Thats because its a gif !!!! Try Southport-map.gif Comment should read... "Follow the A570 road to the first big roundabout. Macdonalds to your left and B & Qs to your right. Take the third exit, (first goes to Tesco's, second goes to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes: Is: (URL) from: (URL) If it is, then I don't think I can link to it from a LUGNET page. Well, I think I can do a text link to your site as above, but I almost certainly couldn't embed the image within a LUGNET (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Southport Lego Show-Fest-Update

(...) Hiya, Sorry that I haven't made any updates in a little while - I've been rather busy, and not using Linux for the last few weeks - and that's where the cookie I need to edit the pages is! I can't find any of these images: (3 URLs) Otherwise I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)