 Local / United Kingdom / 3571
Re: Futbol is fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 11:33:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Hi guys,

The new sets are out up here in East Yorks (probably everywhere else by now
too). Kerry is finding it great fun to play - it's surprisingly good 8-) You
just gotta make sure that it's on a solid surface (not the carpet) 'cos the
pitch falls to pieces! Anyway, must be 10 times better than the Shell promo
attempt 8-). I like it... I like it a lot... ;-)

See ya!

Just Jono .oO

Out in force in thames valley too.
Entertainer had lots of futbol sets.
The bus with train windows than many seem to be waiting for was £14.

regards
lawrence