 Local / United Kingdom / 3570
3569  |  3571
Subject:
Futbol is fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 09:48:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi guys,

The new sets are out up here in East Yorks (probably everywhere else by now
too). Kerry is finding it great fun to play - it's surprisingly good 8-) You
just gotta make sure that it's on a solid surface (not the carpet) 'cos the
pitch falls to pieces! Anyway, must be 10 times better than the Shell promo
attempt 8-). I like it... I like it a lot... ;-)

See ya!

Just Jono .oO