 Local / United Kingdom / 3485
3484  |  3486
Subject:
J box update - then there were Five!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:17:44 GMT

Ian Bishop sent me a message that i thought I would share, he writes:

Rxed it (JB1) OK yesterday thanks. I have processed it in / out, but I'll not
have time to post it on until next week - I have to fly down to England
for a funeral this weekend.

Who is it to go to next, I'll need an address?

Can whoever is next Please mail ian their address?

Actually, I have a proposal also. There were a small number of brand new
parts, but many of the other parts are less than perfect. My proposal is
to remove the brand new parts, supplement them with a large number of my
own new stuff, and create a new, 'virgin' J-box for new stuff only.
(Well, parts, instructions, literature, anything in vgc or mint
condition). Whaddya say? I don't mind administering its establishment
and progress to take some of the responsibility off you. Alternatively,
I thought about having a 'virgin' box plus a separate 'J-bag' for just
instructions. Hopefully this would move around much more quickly as
there would be less sorting involved. Lmk anyway.

What does everyone think?

Whatever happens I'll not leave the old J-box short though.

Regards,

Jason

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: