 Local / United Kingdom / 3447
Re: Suspension of English factoring services
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:41:40 GMT

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Simon Robinson (<FrrxHy.BsA@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:29:58

So this is an interesting question - what is it about us guys
in the UK that we keep selling Lego and not buying it?

(I'm actually one of the factorees who's sparked this off by
deciding that I can't keep sending out cheques to UK sellers
when there's no UK buyers to make up the balance).

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

Simon, I'd love to help, but having bought a roomful of stuff last year,
and having had six months off, I really can't justify any big purchases
:-(

Earlier this year, the PO lost a couple of my payments to the US, so if
any deals materialise in future, I will definitely be considering
Larry's service.
--
Tony Priestman