 Local / United Kingdom / 3337
Re: Reddifest was great
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:49:05 GMT

Alan Kershaw wrote in message ...
Dear All,

Many thanks to Simon for the organisation, I was amazed how fast the time • went
until my pass was revoked and my family arrived.

Thanks also to all of you I spoke to, traded with, and bought and sold
with.

Not wanting to  do a 'me too' post I'm going to have to complain!
With the amount of money I spent on all that lovely Lego, and on hiring a
car for the weekend, it looks like I will not be able to afford to do
anything for at least the next three weeks.
Also, how dare you subject me to the sight of huge train layouts that I can
neither afford to buy, nor the space to create. If I end up bankrupting
myself by getting into trains to the same degree as my interest in Minifigs
and Technic, then its all your fault - All of you...

Nope, can't do it. I just cannot end this post without thanking you all.
Thanks for the great day, for letting me put names to faces (and promptly
forget half of you again), for the parts and sets I bought, for taking my
old junk in payment for some of those parts, for showing me your own
creations, for your comments on my creations, for the ideas for new models,
for making me return to the midlands after alomst a year down south, for the
shopping trip (and resultant garage doors), for taking photos for me to
remember the fest, and even for the free lunch. Thanks everyone!

(Duckie) Dave Till