 Local / United Kingdom / 3316
Re: Reddifest was great
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:12:57 GMT

Seconded. Hopefully, I'll have a decent MOC next time, instead of just
lots of track. Does a layout of track on the floor count as a MOC? :-)

Only if you had it at home and transported it as a complete layout
to the Legofest <g>

The problem is, I think we're going to need a hall for all future fests
now :-)

Well we'll just look forward to the time when it gets so big that
we have to hire the Millenium Dome to hold it in shall we...

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com