 Local / United Kingdom / 3325
Re: Reddifest was great
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:03:44 GMT

Dear All,

Apologies for the delay, but have been attending a family christening in
Redhill, and have just got back to Barnsley.

Many thanks to Simon for the organisation, I was amazed how fast the time went
until my pass was revoked and my family arrived.

Thanks also to all of you I spoke to, traded with, and bought and sold with.
It never ceases to amaze me that the people who attend the Fests are all
likeable - you'd think that probability should throw up somebody I can't stand
(Thinks - perhaps I am that man for everyone else)

Best Wishes

Alan Kershaw