 Local / United Kingdom / 3323
Re: Reddifest was great
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:21:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Franks writes:

I've added some local shops and not-so local shops that I know about, but
apart from that no-one else has sent me any shopping info! I assumed that this
was a lack of interest (despite the offer of special prizes to the first three
people to email me info!), but do you reckon the problem is a lack of
visibility instead?

Silly me, I forgot to mention this page
<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=shops-contribution-guide>
which describes in rambly detail, exactly the sort of information that I need,
and what is the tip-top format to send it to me. Although, I will accept
*anything*, it doesn't have to have address, phone# etc - but obviously the
more information that you can get, the better!

Richard