 Local / United Kingdom / 3162
RE: Reddifesters: who wants some Minifigs?!? No But I want some technic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:22:55 GMT

I feel that I may be able to come to the Reddifest and I'am looking to increase my technic bits collection most especially:

Yellow Technic beams and plates

Any Yellow standard plates

Technic Wheels - Medium sizes (all types) - I am really after the crane truck (8460 wheels!

Universal Joints + any other good deals on miscellaneous gears etc

Can you get hold of any of these from Joyce

PLMK if you can help me out here!

An example of prices would also be useful

Many Thanks

David Walton

Email: d.walton@ndirect.co.uk

Take a look at my homepage (still under construction though)
http://www.walton.ndirect.co.uk/

Now on ICQ: 44277445

"If it  ain't broke don't fix it !!"