 Local / United Kingdom / 3165
Re: Reddifesters: who wants some Minifigs?!? No But I want some technic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:41:12 GMT

David Walton <d.walton@ndirect.co.uk> wrote in message
I feel that I may be able to come to the Reddifest and I'am looking to • increase my technic bits collection most especially:

Yellow Technic beams and plates

Any Yellow standard plates

Technic Wheels - Medium sizes (all types) - I am really after the crane • truck (8460 wheels!

Universal Joints + any other good deals on miscellaneous gears etc

As an incentive for you to attend (the more the merrier!) I'll bring a stack
of used, but in fair shape, technic for you to rummage through, including
most of the above, which you can have either f.o.c or for a nominal sum.

Huw