 Local / United Kingdom / 3161
Re: New J Box!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:30:16 GMT

Please add me to the j-box 2 list !

d.walton@ndirect.co.uk
http://www.ndirect.co.uk

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
Well, I have again decided to take the bull by the horns. In the absence =
of the last box, I will start another one, its 'five year mission to =
boldly seek and explore brave new worlds'  - well Lego festers homes at =
least! and lets hope its more like five months than years eh?

I have prepared the current line up of all who, that have said that your =
up for another round. Its been democratically done, using small pieces =
of paper with your names on! So no complaining please. (unless I have =
missed you off!)

If when the first J-Box turns up I will deal with that on the same rota, =
so its possible that there will be two boxes circulating at some point =
this year (hopefully anyway). I for one hope we have not lost the =
original box, if it turns out we have, then please accept my apologies. =
Therefore as Liam recently stated we need regular tracking so can we all =
endeavour to post even if its only to say I have the box, I have sent =
the box etc.

Now before I send off what I have sorted to No1 on the new list (lucky =
Liam), does anyone wish to send me anything to add to the box? If so =
please let me know asap.

Regards,

Jason
=20