 Local / United Kingdom / 2840
2839  |  2841
Subject:
New J Box!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:34:20 GMT

Well, I have again decided to take the bull by the horns. In the absence of the
last box, I will start another one, its 'five year mission to boldly seek and
explore brave new worlds'  - well Lego festers homes at least! and lets hope its
more like five months than years eh?

I have prepared the current line up of all who, that have said that your up for
another round. Its been democratically done, using small pieces of paper with
your names on! So no complaining please. (unless I have missed you off!)

If when the first J-Box turns up I will deal with that on the same rota, so its
possible that there will be two boxes circulating at some point this year
(hopefully anyway). I for one hope we have not lost the original box, if it
turns out we have, then please accept my apologies. Therefore as Liam recently
stated we need regular tracking so can we all endeavour to post even if its only
to say I have the box, I have sent the box etc.

Now before I send off what I have sorted to No1 on the new list (lucky Liam),
does anyone wish to send me anything to add to the box? If so please let me know
asap.

Regards,

Jason

1. Liam Parnell