 Local / United Kingdom / 316
315  |  317
Subject:
New Argos Catalog - Was: Slizers are out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:46:33 GMT

In article <F6u848.AK6@lugnet.com>, shed-at-iname-dot-com@com had their 2d
worth...

Huw Millington wrote in message ...

I passed. Argos should have some in its new catalogue which is out on • Monday
and Index have probably got their stock in now.

Argos catalogues were out yesterday, and there's a three-pack of Slizers for
sale in there for about twelve quid, if memory serves me correctly. I was
too busy thinking about my guitar to take it all in =)

Argos have the Jungle, Fire and City Slizers (Sorry no set no's quoted) in a
three pack for 11.99, item # 371/3105.

Sadly they appear to have dropped the larger Technic sets now. There's only one
84xx set in their range; see below.

8219 Technic Buggy 8.50
8252 Police Buggy 14.75
8253 Fire Helecopter 14.75
8269 Evil eye vs. Jet Bird 19.75
8417 Superbike 18.65

I also notice that they have reduced their range of Znap to only three sets
very soon after their introduction, I wonder if this was planned or is
indicative of low sales? - Any thoughts?

They appear to have a increased range of K'nex, I wonder if this is linked?

Regards, Dave Ryder.

--
         \|||/
         /   \