 Local / United Kingdom / 2970
2969  |  2971
Subject:
UK catalogue part 2?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:43:25 GMT

Does anyone know if there will be a second UK catalogue later this year?. As
has been mentioned before, with the continuing "coming soon" adverts for the
Star Wars range it would seem possible that a second mid-year catalogue to
detail them might not be out of the question, or will it be another Christmas
one.

Also, where the hell are all the new Ninja and Adventurers Amazon & Dino
Island sets? Could the Dino Island possible be relesead later in the year as
well?