 Local / United Kingdom / 2972
Re: UK catalogue part 2?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:57:04 GMT

On Tue, 8 Feb 2000, David Jolley (<FpLs8D.Jpx@lugnet.com>) wrote at
08:43:25

Also, where are all the new Ninja and Adventurers Amazon & Dino
Island sets? Could the Dino Island possible be released later in the
year as well?

Yes, I was wondering about the second lot of Ninjas. It looks horribly
like we're not going to get them. Does anyone know if they're available
in Europe?

The Dino Island stuff is definitely mid-year.
--
Tony Priestman