 Local / United Kingdom / 295
Re: What's Where and for How much??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:07:28 GMT

Ooops! I knew that there was something I forgot to post :) Beatties in
Glasgow have these sets at the same prices - or at least they did last
week.

Damn! I knew I should've popped in down here on Sunday, but it's a small
branch and I wasn't feeling particularly ace. Plus, last time I went in they
had all their prices marked up a bit high, I thought.

Steve