 Local / United Kingdom / 2949
    Redditch —Alan Kershaw
   Does anyone else download large numbers of scans from Brickshelf ? If anyone wants copies of mine on Iomega Zip, we could exchange them at Redditch. (Could use 3.5" ata pinch) Anyone interested e-mail me direct. Cheers] Alan Kershaw PS I'm away in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Redditch —Richard Dee
   On Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:36:52 GMT, Alan Kershaw uttered the following profundities... (...) I am still contemplating going, and managed to grab 800MB- worth before my employers cut off my internet connection. I have a CD burner, too. If I go, can burn (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)