 Local / United Kingdom / 2805
Re: UK J-Box - I'm concerned?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:11:20 GMT

Michael Edwards wrote in message ...
I haven't got the box, last time i have seen it, was some time last year,
when i passed it on to Scott A.

--
Michael

I'm sure I had it!  I think Scott A passed it on to me - in fact I'm
sure he did, as he included some Insectoids stuff I bought from him.
If I recall correctly, I sent it on to Jon D Hayward - I've checked
my e-mails.

There, another Dave takes himself out of the loop.

David Leese