 Local / United Kingdom / 2802
Re: UK J-Box - I'm concerned?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:32:43 GMT

Jon D Hayward wrote:

Jason Briscoe <jason_briscoe@londonelec.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Foy2p8.n2E@lugnet.com...
I am begining to get concerned as to the whereabouts of the J-Box, I

not to the next
person(?) on the list as he didn't have their mailing address, and they(?)
didn't reply to his e-mails, so he sent the box onto the subsequent person
on the list.

I've seen John Stormes name on here, and mine might have been on the
list too (we work in the same office, and he was going to let me have a
pop at it). I don't know why he didn't keep in touch about it- possibly
it was on one of his less read accounts.

Anyway, I've cc'ed this to him directly.

If it's gone past John and I then I'm not sure where it is.

:: paul