 Local / United Kingdom / 2775
  UK J-Box - I'm concerned?

I am begining to get concerned as to the whereabouts of the J-Box, I belive Dave was the last person to see it in late December. I also recall that the recipient was moving? However we all just clarify who has a) had the box, b)not had the box and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK J-Box - I'm concerned?

(...) I've had the box... some time ago now. I thought it was to make a guest appearance at the last fest? Things must be bad, Mrs Arthur said the other night; "What ever happened to that box full of junk that was going around in circles?" -- Scott (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK J-Box - I'm concerned?

I haven't got the box, last time i have seen it, was some time last year, when i passed it on to Scott A. -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK J-Box - I'm concerned?

Jason Briscoe wrote in message ... (...) Dave here. Yes I had it late december, but it was me that was moving, not the recipient! Dave Ryder was who I sent it on to, and last I heard he was passing it back on to Jason seing as neither he nor I had (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK J-Box - I'm concerned?

Jason Briscoe <jason_briscoe@londo...lec.co.uk> wrote in message news:Foy2p8.n2E@lugnet.com... (...) belive (...) the (...) c) (...) ready to (...) I passed the box on in December to Duckie (Dave) Till. It was a week before his house move, so I sent (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK J-Box - I'm concerned?

(...) I've seen John Stormes name on here, and mine might have been on the list too (we work in the same office, and he was going to let me have a pop at it). I don't know why he didn't keep in touch about it- possibly it was on one of his less read (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK J-Box - I'm concerned?

Michael Edwards wrote in message ... (...) I'm sure I had it! I think Scott A passed it on to me - in fact I'm sure he did, as he included some Insectoids stuff I bought from him. If I recall correctly, I sent it on to Jon D Hayward - I've checked (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)