 Local / United Kingdom / 2769
Re: Argos sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:19:11 GMT

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:48:06 GMT, Rob uttered the following profundities...
Thanks for the tip Jonathon, I went down and got the last Sith Infiltrator in
Bradford Argos at 9:00 this morning and I was going to pay full price for it!

Here, here! Thanks, also! Managed to get the only Mos Espa.
Virtually every other Lego set was out of stock!
They did have the big Ninja castle for half-ish price, but
am not really into Ninja.
(High Wycombe for anyone in the area who may be interested).

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888