 Local / United Kingdom / 2727
2726  |  2728
Subject:
Argos sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:09:08 GMT

I haven't noticed anybody mentioning this, so I will.
I wandered into Argos yesterday and noticed a half-price toy sale, on many
items.
There was nothing to say that LEGO was reduced, but I checked using the
machines, starting with a Sith Infiltrator.
The machine came up with 1 in stock at £10.99, woo-hoo!! Half-price.
Unfortunately, most sale sets were out of stock, although I did get a Rock
raiders tunnel transport for £13.49 too.
Later I phoned around and managed to reserve a couple of MOS ESPA sets at
half-price.
I've failed to find any R/C cars yet, but they are only reduced by £10 to
£29.99.

All items seem to be reduced except the 1999 technic sets.

The new Argos catalogue is out on Sunday.

Jonathon