 Local / United Kingdom / 2770
2769  |  2771
Subject:
US orders anyone ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:32:10 GMT

My family and I are going out to Colorado on 10/2, coming back 24/2. If anyone
wants any US only sets brought back I will be happy to oblige, volume and
weight considerations allowing.
I have a full day shopping in Denver, just after the Presidents Day (Bank
Holiday) sales so I aim to do a TRU, Wal-Mart and Target if possible.

Other suggestions are welcomed

Cheers

Alan Kershaw