 Local / United Kingdom / 2727
  Argos sale

I haven't noticed anybody mentioning this, so I will. I wandered into Argos yesterday and noticed a half-price toy sale, on many items. There was nothing to say that LEGO was reduced, but I checked using the machines, starting with a Sith (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Argos sale

Thanks for the tip Jonathon, I went down and got the last Sith Infiltrator in Bradford Argos at 9:00 this morning and I was going to pay full price for it! Rob. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Argos sale

(...) Thanks for the tip. Picked up the Sith at half price, a droid fighter. They had some town and rock raiders too, but I wasnt interested. Very annoying, as you comment, that none of this stuff was 'advertised' in any way. You only found out if (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Argos sale

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:48:06 GMT, Rob uttered the following profundities... (...) Here, here! Thanks, also! Managed to get the only Mos Espa. Virtually every other Lego set was out of stock! They did have the big Ninja castle for half-ish price, but (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)