 Local / United Kingdom / 2695
  Informal Announcey UKLUGy Thingy

One or all of you may have noticed that the little box at (URL) has started filling with all sorts of information. I'd never really notice it as I usually use the traffic-view which skips past it! Anyway! If you follow the shopping <by area> link (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Informal Announcey UKLUGy Thingy

All sound good. I have no probrem doing write ups on what is close to me - but I could not promise updates on a regular basis. Also is there any point in including TRU? It is only a small step away from including Argos. I'd like to see the guide (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Informal Announcey UKLUGy Thingy

(...) Thats great! Thanks! (...) There would be reasons for including Argos (it sells LEGO) and reasons not to (it's a catalogue shop!). It's a valid place to get new ranges though, so if someone submitted it I wouldn't refuse it :) TRU does (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)