 Local / United Kingdom / 2638
    North West Fest writeup page —Richard Franks
    I've done a small page, actually, it's been there for a while but I didn't think to announce it :) (URL) Anyway, if you can add any more stories, or if I've not added your picture link, or if you can remember who Anon and Anon 2 are, then please (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: North West Fest writeup page —Simon Robinson
   (...) Hmmmm. From your small page: There was a small pilgramage (Carbon60, Liam, Ian, Richard and Tony) to Busy Bee. They kindly stayed open late as their stock was lovingly examined and fondled. It was a bit of a spiritual event really - one of the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: North West Fest writeup page —Richard Franks
     (...) Despite the need, nay moral obligation, to insert some sort of innuendo here, I can't bring myself to do it. It happens to us all now and again I suspect. Personally, I found a lovely 6314 City People, and for my hippy streak, I mean Pirate (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: North West Fest writeup page —Tony Priestman
   On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Simon Robinson (<Fo7FEz.H14@lugnet.com>) wrote at 04:06:35 (...) They remembered you. If only you had asked, you too could have marvelled at the wonders that can be brought forth from the depths of the cellar, and lovingly (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)