 Local / United Kingdom / 2647
Re: North West Fest writeup page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:55:52 GMT

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Simon Robinson (<Fo7FEz.H14@lugnet.com>) wrote at
04:06:35

What stock????? I went to BB a couple of months ago and there was
basically nothing there apart from the normal sets and a couple of
older ones - so I assumed all these great old sets they get in are
stored in some stockroom or something and not on display, and went
away again disappointed.

They remembered you.

If only you had asked, you too could have marvelled at the wonders that
can be brought forth from the depths of the cellar, and lovingly fondled
absolutely *mint* copies of stuff which should have been sold years ago,
or isn't available in this country.

But of course, then you would have had to buy it :-)
--
Tony Priestman