 Local / United Kingdom / 2587
Re: Not looking good for our 2000 catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:32:44 GMT

I was at Heathrow Airport on Tuesday and i decided to phone my spy at Lego
UK
They said the catalog in the process of printing now. Will be done tomorrow
and guess what.

My name is the very first on the list. I will be watching and waiting for
that postman now

Oh yeh, it should be out next week
--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
212 models and going up

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message
A friend in Germany has just found a 2000 catalogue. Unfortunately, • there's
hardly anything new in it other that what has already been released.

Soccer and Slizers are in, but there's no Adventurers, Mickey Mouse, • Technic
competition or large Star Wars sets. The McLaren Technic car is in, but • not
the 'puller'.

Huw