 Local / United Kingdom / 2562
  Lego World Shop closure!!

Hiya So, having found a Mindstorms 1.0 kit recently at PC World (I wanted the one with the power adaptor), I want to buy an extra light sensor and maybe the remote control and 1.5 upgrade kit. I phoned Lego customer services to find out where I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego World Shop closure!!

Commotion in Kent. They are one of the main suppliers of Dacta. When I asked about spares at LLW, they gave me Commotion's phone number, not a LEGO one. It is: 01732-773399. They sell all the sensors as spares, but I can't find the current catalogue (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego World Shop closure!!

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:48:42 GMT, Tony Priestman uttered the following profundities... (...) There are still remnants of their catalogue on my site. Mainly the spares pages are present. (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)