 Local / United Kingdom / 2412
  Re: 2000 sets in West Sussex

Neil Ford <lego@binky.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:385A3F1C.37AD4E...n.co.uk... (...) Thanks Neil! I was hoping you were still on the scene to check! Now. Should I wait until my trip to LLW on the 27th for 10% off with my season ticket, or go (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 sets in West Sussex

Now that kind of depends how desperate you are :-) I decided to wait until Sunday at least. Not that there was much I was interested in... I have the Star Wars sets I wanted (X-Wing and Tie Fighter), I will probably pick up the Pit Droid and the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)