 Local / United Kingdom / 2399
  Re: A BIGGER LegoFest?

(...) I had a few ideas about increasing the scope of the fests, and remember discussing some of the points at Tony's house with a few of you. If we were to get larger premises we could do several things: A Kids area/creche Meeting point for our (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: A BIGGER LegoFest?

(...) Someone would need to supervise it - could you stand the noise - I couldn't - I can't stand young children. (...) I haven't got a wife. (...) That could be quite expensive, that would exclude all church halls which can be quite cheap to rent (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)