 Local / United Kingdom / 2359
    Re: The wife problem —Scott Arthur
   (...) This all sound so familiar. One day all our wives will get together... than we really will be in trouble. Scott A (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: The wife problem —Richard Franks
   (...) I don't want to sow seeds of paranoia (no, really) but my girlfriends brother was looking at pictures of LEGO on the internet the other day, and one of the links was to LUGNET.. she said "Oh, that's where Richard plays", so they followed the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)