 Local / United Kingdom / 2336
    Re: NW Fest —Phil Traviss
   Tony, Thanks enormously for all your efforts. For those who asked me to let them know my email, please see From:. I don't have a web site. Just one suggestion: Instead of another tower, should we use the same multiple-contribution idea and the same (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: NW Fest —Ian Bishop
    (...) Great idea eh?! Suggest we agree on length / width (diameter?) and build more than one if it gets too high. My suggestion is 20*20 or 20 diameter. It's official! Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)