 Local / United Kingdom / 2229
    UKLUG comments —Liam Parnell
   I see a number of problems with the list of shops by areas: (1) It won't cover all shops in all areas. (2) The data will go out of date, and will not be used enough to maintain accuracy. (3) Telephone numbers + addresses can be found easily via (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: UKLUG comments —Richard Franks
   (...) Ah.. this is why I've been fiddling with it, and haven't announced anything yet! (...) It should do... or do you mean because not every town is listed on LUGNET? The solution there is to have a list of local shops at the lowest possible level. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)