 Local / United Kingdom / 2104
  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Oh well. You snooze you lose, I guess. And the fact remains - they were THERE in the European marketplace to be bought before BB got hold of them. I don't care if Martians bought them all - if they called first and had the money to pay for (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Mike Stanley (<slrn84as2r.2ds.cjc....utk.edu>) wrote at 17:45:30 (...) While I agree with you that Larry appears to have had a pivotal role in making the hoppers immediately available to this community, for which he should be (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

Which all begs the question: What else is stuck in some Lego warehouse somewhere ? *or* Just where did these blue hoppers come from ? Ray (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) I would agree with Tony, if it wasn't for Larry, I would never have a blue hopper, which I have now, for a decent price. thanks, Larry! Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, Inc. Work Page: (URL) Page: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)