 Local / United Kingdom / 2005
  Re: Offline AFOLs

You are a right. I think very few AFOLs are aware of RTL. Even less know about LUGNet. My auctions on ebay generate a lot of questions which makes a it clear to me that many are not aware of RTL/LUGNet. Additionally, RTL is slowly dying I think... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Offline AFOLs

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, Scott-A (<3843D713.58FDD272@hw.ac.uk>) wrote at 13:54:27 (...) No, it is not fair. When I've been in the shop, there have been several names mentioned who I've never heard of. While the internet is a powerful tool, word of mouth (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Offline AFOLs

All, The Lego Adventures mag, has a letters page, but its aimed at a much lower age range, just look at your TRU copy its all games and puzzles nothing much is really lego related. By all accounts it is not a good seller according to the newsagents (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)