 Local / United Kingdom / 1925
Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:07:03 GMT

The point wouldn't be to duplicate the loc.uk newsgroup, just filter out the
information with a degree of longevity!

Sounds good. However, although a few people do post to the group now, I'm not sure
how much of a sense of "community" does exist. Admittedly, I've never been to any
of the the fests *yet*, so perhaps others' perception of a community will be higher
than my own(?).

A lot of AFOL do not know we exist. I was think of posting once a month messages on
RTL telling people about us, and the rest of LUGNet.

Scott A