 Local / United Kingdom / 1880
  Technic Space Shuttle @ £40

Hello all I have found some Technic Space Shuttles at £40 Go to www.thetoyshop.com tpye Lego Technic in the search part and there you are. It's a UK site and part of the Enterainer Shipping is £3 So total £43 Good Bargin, check it out Michael -- (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Technic Space Shuttle @ £40

(...) Argh, couldn't resist.. where does my money go? It is a lovely set though, I was pretty pleased when I bought it for £50 at TRU last year! *sniff* Somehow I don't think Laura will accept it as a Christmas present, as my NLSO is already getting (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Technic Space Shuttle @ £40

I know it's lovely set I brought one for £63 in Jersey when it first came out Now its £43, a great souce of spare parts and two motors.. -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) to be updated, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Technic Space Shuttle @ £40

Yep, except now I'll have to decide what to do with all this spare technic, the trauma! Richard (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Technic Space Shuttle @ £40

(...) thats not all they have, got this email from them today (...) regards lawrence (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)