 Local / United Kingdom / 1885
Re: Technic Space Shuttle @ £40
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 18:33:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Edwards writes:
Hello all

I have found some Technic Space Shuttles at £40

Go to www.thetoyshop.com tpye Lego Technic in the search part and there you
are.

It's a UK site and part of the Enterainer

Shipping is £3

So total £43

Good Bargin, check it out

thats not all they have,
got this email from them today

Hi Construction Fans,

Just wanted to let you know about a great Lego clearance deal we've
managed to get hold of. There's lego, Technic and Duplo at fantastic
prices, even as much as 50% of the original price !
Just follow the links to find out more !

Lego 'Secret Of Sphinx' was £35 now £17 !!!
http://www.thetoyshop.com/default.asp?id=1163
Lego 'Dragster Racing' was £20 now £10 !!!
http://www.thetoyshop.com/default.asp?id=1164
Duplo 'Indian Camp' was £30 now £16 !!!
http://www.thetoyshop.com/default.asp?id=1160
Insectoids 'Sonic Stinger' was £12 now £7 !!!
ttp://www.thetoyshop.com/default.asp?id=1159
Tchnic ' Jaw-Tong Slammer' was £28 now £16 !!!
http://www.thetoyshop.com/default.asp?id=1165
Technic 'Blue Flash VS Arachnophob' was £39 now £20 !!!
http://www.thetoyshop.com/default.asp?id=1161
Technic 'Space Shuttle Colorado' was £99 now £40 !!!
http://www.thetoyshop.com/default.asp?id=1162

Happy building !!

the toyshop.com webmaster

regards