 Local / United Kingdom / 1883
Re: Technic Space Shuttle @ £40
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 16:01:33 GMT

I know it's lovely set

I brought one for £63 in Jersey when it first came out

Now its £43, a great souce of spare parts and two motors..

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
198 models and going up

Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Edwards writes:
Hello all

I have found some Technic Space Shuttles at £40

So total £43

Argh, couldn't resist.. where does my money go? It is a lovely set though, • I
was pretty pleased when I bought it for £50 at TRU last year!
*sniff*

Somehow I don't think Laura will accept it as a Christmas present, as my • NLSO
is already getting a 6559, amongst others for then :) And if I give it to
someone else then there's no chance of it ever merging back into my • collection!

Richard (Searching for a justification for spending too much)