 Local / United Kingdom / 1878
Re: Proposed new byelaw for lugnet.loc.uk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:09:19 GMT

I am desperately trying
to remember the address that was used hancocks half hour? - I'm sure it was
23 railway cuttings or soemthing?

There was a question like this on 'who wants to be a millionaire' the
other night. AFAICR, it gave 4 addresses and asked which one was that of
Hancock. The other 3 were all fictional addresses from comedy programmes
too;

? Cottage, Oil Drum Lane, Shepherds Bush
The one from George and Mildred
Another one I can't remember.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK