 Local / United Kingdom / 1846
Re: Proposed new byelaw for lugnet.loc.uk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 00:19:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Liam Parnell writes:
Posts are highly encouraged to contain subtle references to
british comedy/sci-fi/children's programmes for the entertainment
of the locals and to baffle culturally bereft American snoopers.

They don't like it up 'em!

Seconded! Or we could just go outside and do something less boring instead?

Richard